Tuesday 16 April 2013

Pesto cheese straws



 
So as my last post stated, I'm still very much a jobless bum and super bored which then leads me to bake. now these really are not the healthiest of snack but oh so tasty. I'm cheese obsessed and who doesn't love some puff pastry?
 
 
You can make your own puff pastry but its takes quite some time and you need to put your back into it or like I did this time just bought it already made from any super market. put some flower on the surface your rolling it out on then grate LOOOOOOADS of cheese if you love them super cheesey. put some cheese in fold the pastry in half roll it out again then add more cheese and keep doing this until you run out of cheese, then once more roll out and put in some pesto, fold and roll out keep them quite thick I think there better that way then cut into strips place on some baking paper and back for about 15 mins keep them quite soft because of you let them crisp up to much there quite dry.
Eat them warm from the oven that's the best or microwave them whenever you eat them.
 
Now give them a go and tuck in!!!
 
 
 
 

 


1 comment: