Thursday 18 April 2013

Spring is Here

Spring is finally here!! I thought I'd take advantage of it not knowing how long it's going to last, so I put on my favourite sunnies, cracked open a fruity cider and sat out in my garden with the new Look magazine for a nice relaxing afternoon in the sun. Also a mini celebration on my own as I finally got myself a job!!

I've also decided its time to get organised, I've bought myself a nice new notepad to keep on me at all times and write down EVERYTHING! New products I want to try, clothes I want to buy, places I want to go and many many more its going to be my list book. So I spent all night last night writing in it so far I've got about 8 pages full of things I want to try which means as soon as I get my first pay check quite a large chunk of it I've already mentally spent!

Hope everyone's out enjoying all the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment