Saturday 20 April 2013

Pretty my face

 

So, now that I have a job and will be vacating my cosy little house more than 3 times a week which means more make up which means I need to get my skin in good condition to prepare me and my skin for all that dirt and grime London town will leave on my face. I've been reading loads of good things on other blogs about all the REN products so thought i'd try the 2 I think will be best for my acne prone horribly oily skin. I'm excited to try these out and see if they really help with my skin. to go with this I bought some new lipsticks I always always always wear brighter colours pinks, reds corals and I do love a dark plum/purple lip. But in my new job I have to be very clean and neat so no more coloured lips, as I cant do without lipstick I thought id buy MAC Patisserie to keep me going until I build up my nude lip product collection. I've recently become obsessed with glowing healthy skin hence the benefit high beam.

I cant wait to try all my new products and will do full reviews to see if I keep my clearer jobless non London tainted skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment